Parent's Need to Know Info

This page is our central hub of parental information, contact info, discipline forms, and more. Our goal is to provide parents with every resource they could need, and to be as transparent and straightforward as possible in our everyday business. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your student!

Need to contact someone, but not sure who? Got a question for a school leader, but don't know how to contact them? No problem! Find all that, and more, here! Here are our department heads, along with contact info.

Haga clic aquí para leer en español.

Contact Dr. LeAnn Smith, Assistant Superintendent and Federal Programs Director, for questions about: 

Phone:251-578-7073 ext. 4003

Fax: 251-578-7082
Contact Pam Brock, Chief School Financial Officer, for questions about:

Phone: 251-578-1752 ext. 1203

Fax: 251-578-7061
Contact Johnny Brock Child Nutrition Director, for questions about:

Phone: 251-578-1752 ext. 1205

Fax: 251-578-7061
Contact Rita Young, Special Services Coordinator, for questions about:

Phone: 251-578-7073 ext. 4007

Contact Felicia Parham, Transportation Director, for questions about:

Phone: 251-578-7075

Fax: 251-578-7091
Contact Maegan Ford, Curriculum Department , for questions about:

Phone: 251-578-1752 ext. 1210

Fax: 251-578-7061 

If your family lives in any of the following situations:

• In a shelter, motel, vehicle, or campground
• On the street
• In an abandoned building, trailer, or other inadequate accommodations, or 
• Doubled up with friends or relatives because you cannot find or afford housing

Then, your preschool-aged and school-aged children have certain rights or protections under the
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act.

Your children have the right to:
• Go to school, no matter where you live or how long you have lived there.  They must
     be given access to the same public education, including preschool education,
     provided to other children.
• Continue in the school they attended before you became homeless or the school
     they last attended, if that is your choice and is feasible.  If a school sends your child
     to a school other than the one you request, the school must provide you with a 
     written explanation and offer you the right to appeal the decision.
• Receive transportation to the school they attended before your family became 
     homeless or the school they last attended, if you or a guardian request such
• Attend a school and participate in school programs with children who are not
     homeless.  Children cannot be separated from the regular school program because they are
• Enroll in school without giving a permanent address.  Schools cannot require proof
     or residency that might prevent or delay school enrollment.
• Enroll and attend classes while the school arranges for the transfer of school and
     immunization records or any other documents required for enrollment.
• Enroll and attend classes in the school of your choice even while the school and you
     seek to resolve a dispute over enrolling your children.
• Receive the same special programs and services, if needed, as provided to all other
     children served in these programs.
 • Receive transportation to school and to school programs.

Please contact your child’s school counselor or call 251-578-1752 ext. 4003 or 1208