Our Core Beliefs:
- Each student is unique and has value.
- Staff, parents, students, and community members share the responsibility for the educational process.
- High expectations increase student performance and self-esteem.
- Every student should have the opportunity to develop to his or her maximum potential and level of ability.
- Every student is entitled to be taught by a qualified, caring faculty and staff who also serve as role models.
- Every student is worthy of a safe, supportive, learning environment.